[database for tyrosine, serine/threonine phosphorylation sites?]

Nikolai I. Baeff, M.D. mdnb at musica.mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 21 11:41:10 EST 1993

Dear networkers,

Could you please help me to locate the right databases and
software in order to be able to search for potential tyrosine
and serine/threonine phosphorylation sites, potential SH2/SH3
domain motifs, and any other potential sites involved in the
interection/complexing of protein kinases with their "adaptor"
proteins and substrates.

Thank you in advance.

                                     Nikolai I. Baeff, M.D.
                                     Montreal Neurological Institute