Refman on network - journal-list problems

Nikolaj Kolte nkolte at daimi.aau.dk
Mon Sep 27 11:00:51 EST 1993

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to post in, but I couldn't find
any better, and I suppose that someone reading this group is using Refman.

I have a problem setting a correct (or useful) Refman environment on a
network.
What I would like is to have the private refdatabase on drive P, and that
is possible - of course, but the journal list is somehow connected to the
refdatabase and therefore personal.

My question is then: How can I place a journal-list on drive O: and R:  and the
refdatabase with the refs. on drive P:
The refman program is on drive O:

Hope someone have a hint or a solution....

Thank you

Nikolaj