robert w harrison harrison at
Tue Jul 19 11:46:16 EST 1994

Dear Stan,
	Molscript is a graphics program available from Per Kraulis at the
Karolinska Institue in Sweden.  It draws great pictures but doesn't actually
predict anything.  You get it from him.
The following is how to catch him.
Per Kraulis

Center for Structural Biochemistry   phone: +46 8 608 9266
Karolinska Institute                 fax:   +46 8 608 9290
Novum                                email: pjk at
141 57 Huddinge

hope this helps
					robert w. harrison
					harrison at

Zero Defects, n.:
        The result of shutting down a production line.

When in doubt, use brute force.
                -- Ken Thompson

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus
                -- Elbert Hubbard

When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is
not hereditary.
                -- Thomas Paine