biology simulation info wanted

Gerry Santoro - CAC/PSU gms at
Mon Jun 27 09:56:27 EST 1994

I am helping a student locate information in reference to simulation
of a cell biology process involving microtubules.  We are looking for
information on the following:
  - simulation packages that would permit creation of a simulation
    (perhaps with graphical display) of microtubule development
  - articles in any journals discussing simulation of cell processes
  - any other useful pointers w/r the above
Please send the information to Pam Lai at PSL103 at
  ,dP""d8b,               gerry santoro, phd                    |
 d"   d88"8b     academic computing/speech communication      -(*)-
I8    Y88a88)            penn state university                  |
  "b,,a88P"  If you want to know more about me, here's my URL: