biology simulation info wanted

Gerry Santoro - CAC/PSU gms at psuvm.psu.edu
Mon Jun 27 09:56:27 EST 1994

I am helping a student locate information in reference to simulation
of a cell biology process involving microtubules.  We are looking for
information on the following:

  - simulation packages that would permit creation of a simulation
    (perhaps with graphical display) of microtubule development

  - articles in any journals discussing simulation of cell processes

  - any other useful pointers w/r the above

Please send the information to Pam Lai at PSL103 at psuvm.psu.edu

thanks!
  ,dP""d8b,               gerry santoro, phd                    |
 d"   d88"8b     academic computing/speech communication      -(*)-
I8    Y88a88)            penn state university                  |
  "b,,a88P"  If you want to know more about me, here's my URL:
                    http://milkman.cac.psu.edu/~santoro/santoro.html