Looking for info on hamiltonians for proteins.

Don Steiger dons at cs.missouri.edu
Thu Aug 17 17:17:30 EST 1995

I am a PhD. Student in Math and I have recently been doing some work on
numerical integration of hamiltonian systems.  I would eventually like to try
to integrate a hamiltonian for some large molecule such as a protein.  I have
to admit that at this point I don't even know if such a project is practical.
If anyone has any good references that discusses hamiltonians for large (or
small) molecules or any other related information and/or advice I would
appreciate hearing from you.

Don Steiger                                    dons at mumathnx3.cs.missouri.edu