Calculate the inverse of a matrix 19*19

Raymond Mejia ray at helix.nih.gov
Fri Dec 1 01:01:46 EST 1995

On 30 Nov 1995, David Curtis wrote:

> Take a look at Numerical Recipes in Fortran by Press et al - this has
> codes for matrix decomposition, inversion and all sorts of stuff,
> together with helpful explanations of how they work. There's also all
> sorts of public domain libraries around the place - I'm not sure if
> any have matrix inversion routines, but one would have thought that
> they would.

An excellent source of robust mathematical software is NETLIB
(http://www.netlib.org/).

Raymond Mejia
Laboratory of Kidney and Electrolyte Metabolism, NHLBI, and
Mathematical Research Branch, NIDDK
BSA/350
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD  20892-2690
Tel: (301)496-9972                      Fax: (301)402-0535
E-mail: ray at helix.nih.gov               WWW: http://mrb.niddk.nih.gov/ray/