Calculate the inverse of a matrix 19*19

Raymond Mejia ray at
Fri Dec 1 01:01:46 EST 1995

On 30 Nov 1995, David Curtis wrote:

> Take a look at Numerical Recipes in Fortran by Press et al - this has
> codes for matrix decomposition, inversion and all sorts of stuff,
> together with helpful explanations of how they work. There's also all
> sorts of public domain libraries around the place - I'm not sure if
> any have matrix inversion routines, but one would have thought that
> they would.
An excellent source of robust mathematical software is NETLIB

Raymond Mejia
Laboratory of Kidney and Electrolyte Metabolism, NHLBI, and
Mathematical Research Branch, NIDDK
National Institutes of Health
Bethesda, MD  20892-2690
Tel: (301)496-9972                      Fax: (301)402-0535
E-mail: ray at               WWW: