Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing (REGISTRATION MATERIALS AVAILABLE)

Teri Klein klein at cgl.ucsf.EDU
Thu Jul 27 12:41:03 EST 1995

REGISTRATION MATERIALS NOW AVAILABLE ON WWW SITE:  http://cgl.ucsf.edu/psb

FIRST ANNUAL PACIFIC SYMPOSIUM ON BIOCOMPUTING (PSB-1)
January 3-6, 1996
The Ritz-Carlton-Mauna Lani, Island of Hawaii

PSB-1 will bring together top researchers from around the world to
exchange research results and address open issues in all aspects
of computational biology.  PSB will include sessions on:

-> Internet Tools for Computational Biology
-> Biocomputing Education
-> Interactive Molecular Visualization
-> Stochastic Models, Formal Systems and Algorithmic
    Discovery for Genome Informatics
-> Molecular Evolution
-> Protein Structure Analysis and Prediction
-> Population Modeling
-> Biological Control Systems
-> Quantum/Classical Hybrid Methods
-> Design of Protease Inhibitors

POSTER ABSTRACT submission deadline: September 1, 1995

Registration and Conference Details:
For a detailed list of sessions, session chairs, registration and
hotel registration forms, please see our web site:

                 http://cgl.ucsf.edu/psb

If you do not have access to Mosaic or Netscape to connect to
our web site, please send email to Sharon Surles,
PSB-1 Conference Coordinator at

                psb at intsim.com

OR fax to Sharon Surles, Interactive Simulations, Inc. (619) 658-9463.

All submissions should be directed to the session chair.