Any good conferences?

Tim Littlejohn tim at megasun.BCH.UMontreal.CA
Mon Jun 26 20:38:35 EST 1995

In article <19950614125326.bloksber at thomashaw-at.css.msu.edu> bloksber at pilot.msu.edu (Leonard N. Bloksberg) writes:
>I am a plant geneticist/molecular biologist who is spending more and more
>time with the computational side of the field and enjoying it.  Can anyone
>direct me to some upcoming meetings or conferences that I might attend to
>get a broader view of the state of the field and meet similar colleages?

I keep a list of Computational Biology/Bioinformatics meetings at:

I hope this is of interest.

Cheers,

Tim

(p.s. please let me know if you find any errors/omissions. Thanks!)

Tim Littlejohn

E-mail:     tim at bch.umontreal.ca

Snail Mail: Departement de biochimie        Phone: (514) 343-6111, x5149
            Universite de Montreal          Fax:   (514) 343-2210
            C.P. 6128, Centre-ville
            Montreal (Quebec), H3C 3J7
            CANADA