Computational Biology grad. programs?

Douglas F Redd dredd at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Wed Oct 4 18:56:01 EST 1995

Is anyone familiar with universities with graduate (or other) programs in
Computational Biology?  I am currently in a graduate Molecular Genetics
program but have fairly extensive computational experience and am looking for
a good program.  Any information is greatly appreciated.  If this is off topic,
please reply via e-mail.

Thanks,

Doug Redd
dredd+ at osu.edu
--
"Often I wish I were free ... free to return  # Doug Redd             The Judge
to where the wide Salt Lake lies at the foot  # dredd at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
of the great crystal temple, which calls me   #########            I AM the Law
..... son."  (Isoldi Keene,_Trapped by the Mormons_) #########################