Computational Biology Programs

Reece Kimball Hart reece at
Tue Oct 17 20:24:52 EST 1995

I'm sorry I didn't see the original query regarding (I assume)
biophysics and computational biology graduate programs earlier.  This
is a folloup to the summary by Douglas Redd.

    Douglas> WASHINGTON U.
See for information regarding the molecular
biophysics and biochemistry program, including guidelines, admissions
info, faculty and research interests.

See for a list of biophysics web
sites.  Additions are welcome.

Reece Kimball Hart                  | email: reece at
Biophysics & Biochemistry, Box 8231 | WWW:
Washington Univ. School of Medicine | Phone: (314) 362-4198 (lab)   -7183 (fax)
660 South Euclid                    | PGP public key available by finger & WWW
St. Louis, Missouri  63110    (USA) |