How to measure it?

Âûª¸ÄÑ Zygamann.bbs at bbs.life.nthu.edu.tw
Thu Apr 4 17:53:14 EST 1996

     I am interested in the population differentiation of Idea leuconoe
(a species of butterfly) north to Luzon (the Philippines) including Taiwan
and Okinawa.  This butterfly has white background and black dots, ratio of
black/white seems to make sense in subspecifc level or population level.
Howevere, I do not what kind of method or computer programme could be
applies on it.  Could anybody tell me about that?

with the best regards

--
Shen-Horn Yen, Systematic & Evolutinoary Lepidopterology
Laboratory of Natural Resource Conservation
E-mail: s8036013 at vax9k.nchu.edu.tw

--
¡° Origin: ²MµØ¤j¾Ç¥Í©R¬ì¾Ç¨t ¡» From: 140.117.33.159