Veldbiologische Software Checklist (WWW page)

Marco_Bleeker mbleeker at euronet.nl
Thu Apr 11 00:24:56 EST 1996

An overview of software for  ecology, taxonomy, and management of
collections.

The Fieldwork Software Checklist at Chez Marco's has been thoroughly
updated. I'd say that especially the *Dutch* language version could be
accused of approaching completeness... But well, please tell me
otherwise, and it's certainly a good reference:

http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/prog/soflis_n.html

Also the English language version of the page is a good starter for
someone who is looking out for software in this area - to use, or to
review before you perhaps decide to program something yourself:

http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/prog/soflis_e.html

I welcome you all on my pages, and more, would appreciate any help,
further information, criticisms, etc.

While you're at it, please feel free to nose around the other Chez
Marco's pages: botanical pictures, a multimedia tour through the
rainforest, list of botany URLs, and much more.

Thank you for your kind attention, sincerely, Marco
--
<mbleeker at euronet.nl>------------------<Marco Bleeker, Amsterdam, NL>
<CHEZ MARCO'S BOTANY PAGES>---<http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/>