Promoter analysis

k.bezstarosti bezstarosti at bc1.fgg.EUR.NL
Sun Aug 11 12:51:15 EST 1996

> From: b025703 at (Leung Kwan Chi)
> Subject: promoter screening
> Date: Sat, 3 Aug 1996 14:10:59
> Dear All,
> Does anybody know what is the best method for screening the promoter
> region of
> a gene to locate potential regions of transcriptional control?
> I would appreciate if you could E-mail your suggestion to me at:
> chkcheng at
> Thank you.
> Chris

structure from CD spectra using NNs"Try
"" It is a beautiful initiative
that, although still under construction, makes it possible to search
your promoter for cis-acting elements by matrix-database, and it is
well documented. I can't wait till they issue a new, updated release,
but is is already powerfull in its current form. Succes,

					Han van Heugten
					Erasmus University Rotterdam
					The Netherlands