Mathematical models in immunology.

Jun Zhuang jzhuang at runner.jpl.utsa.edu
Sat Dec 21 16:55:12 EST 1996

Herbert M Sauro (HSauro at fssc.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: In article <32B26207.5C2A at bsd.ropnet.ru>, "Oleg S. Vasilyev"
: <mathmed at bsd.ropnet.ru> writes
: >Dear sirs!
: >
: >I am occupied with preparation of the review on mathematical models in
: >immunology for Russian scientific press. I shall be sincerely glad to
: >include in this review the information on your researches in the field
: >of mathematical simulation in immunology.
: >Please, answer.
: >
: >Yours faithfully,
: >
: >Oleg S. Vasilyev.
: >
: >NATIONAL RESERCH CENTR-INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLIOGY
: >RUSSIA, MOSCOW
: >
: >mathmed at ropnet.ru
: >
: Look up work by Savageau, M A he's done som theoretical/simulation
: studies of immunological systems.
  Dear Sirs:
    Where can I find the paper of immunology/simulation studies.
   Thanks a lot!

: Herb
: --
: Herbert M Sauro
: email:     HSauro at fssc.demon.co.uk
: Telephone: 01974 282428
: "He who cannot draw on 3000 years is living from hand to mouth" Goethe