Brain & computers ????

Kels e6348680 at alaba.upc.es
Mon Jan 15 10:54:26 EST 1996

Hello, i'm a Computer Architecture student from Barcelona (Spain) and i'm
interested on data representation of brain, in order to know how
realizable is emulating it on a specialized computer architecture.

I guess a lot of people have studied this theme, but i know no results.

I know no many things are known about brain organization, so where's the
edges ?

NOTE:   Is there any book oriented to this theme ?

Thanks for readme and, perhaps, give me some information.

                       Kels (e6348680 at alaba.upc.es)