Brain & computers ????

Your Name Your.UCInetID at uci.edu
Fri Jan 19 20:14:56 EST 1996

Kels <e6348680 at alaba.upc.es> wrote:

>Hello, i'm a Computer Architecture student from Barcelona (Spain) and i'm
>interested on data representation of brain, in order to know how
>realizable is emulating it on a specialized computer architecture.
>
>I guess a lot of people have studied this theme, but i know no results.
>
>NOTE:   Is there any book oriented to this theme ?
>
>Thanks for readme and, perhaps, give me some information.
>
>                       Kels (e6348680 at alaba.upc.es)
>
>Kels,
           Have you seen " Chaos and Information Processing " WORLD

 SCIENTIFIC  by John S

 Nicolis  a Professor in Electrical Engineering in Greece ?  It is very

difficult dynamical systems math with linear and nonlinear differential

equations, entropy, and Lyapunov exponents. It's at the outer edge!!
                             Good luck
                                            Robert