Respiratory diffusion

Psychotica Rex croucher at widow.aracnet.net
Fri Jul 26 21:17:20 EST 1996

     Greetings and salutations.

  I am not a doctor, so I'll hope you'll all take it easy
on me for asking what might appear to be a silly question(I
assure you there are very valid reasons for my asking.).
  The question I'd care to pose is: How much water can the
respiratory system diffuse to the air in a given day?
  I ask because some of my calculations in a body-sim
aren't working out when I punch in some of my stats...  So
any assistance will make this on very happy coder. :)

Post Script: Conservation of energy and matter are still
valid rules of scientific conduct in this area code are
they not? (This is a bug worthy of Microsoft.)

Post Script: Please respond E-Mail AS WELL since my server
is a bit fussy about pickup up newsgroups at regular
intervals.:(

G'day!

{        Psychotica Rex, Sysop Chaotica BBS, BBS'ing since 1980         }
{Undisputed International Tether-Cat Champion;croucher at aracnet.net}
{         Happy to be an Obsessive Compulsive Anime Consumer!          }