Bioinformatics

Leonard F. Kuehner lkuehner at hookup.net
Mon Mar 25 00:27:26 EST 1996

Greetings all:

I have searched high and low for some information on bioinformatics and have
so far come up with nothing.  I now turn to the combined knowledge of
cyberspace for the answer.  Does anyone in this group know what bioinformatics
is exactly.  What would someone in the field do, and what sort of background
does one need to work in the field?  Post a response to this group, or if it
is something that everyone in the know already knows, please feel free to
email me with the response.  Please, please, please.... I desperately want to
know what this field is about.  The little that I have learned about it seems
very interesting, and I would like to learn more.

I look forward to hearing more about it.

Leonard

   -Leonard

-
"Everything has been said before by someone" - Alfred North Whitehead, et al.