UK-HGMP Software Resources

Y. J. K. Edwards yjedward at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Thu May 2 23:05:34 EST 1996

Greetings,

        At the UK Human Genome Mapping Project Resource Centre, we have
a policy to continually update the software which we use both for our
own investigations, and which we make available to 4000 registered users
of our computing facilities. In addition to extending the DNA/RNA/protein
sequence analysis tools, we would like to update our computational facilities
for protein secondary and tertiary structure prediction.
        I am writing to ask if either you, or anyone in your group has
developed any such software (sequence analysis or structure prediction) that
you would be willing to make freely available to the scientific community
through the HGMP Resource Centre. Thank you in advance for considering this
request. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Yvonne Edwards

NB Our machines run on UNIX-flavoured operating systems
Yvonne J.  K. Edwards, PhD.                            Tel: 01223-494500
E-mail: yjedwards at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk                       Fax: 01223-494512
Postal: UK HGMP Resource Centre, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10, 1SB, England.