need info on displaying large electrostatic grids.....

sanjeevi sivasankar sivasank at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 8 22:32:47 EST 1996

Greetings all,
I have calculated the electrostatics on a  grid of dimension 100^3 using
UHBD and am now unable to display it using delphi or GRASP (which can
display maximum grid sizes of upto 65^3). Quanta96 also appears to be
unable to display this potential grid. Does anyone know of any software
capable of doing this. I would eventually need to only display a slice
thru a section of the grid. All help is much appreciated
                                               -Sanjeevi

Sanjeevi Sivasankar                       e-mail: sivasank at aries.scs.uiuc.edu
Center for Biophysics & Computational Biology
and Department of Chemical Engineering           Home:
19, Roger Adams Laboratory                       404&1/2 East White Street, # 3
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       Champaign, IL 61820
Phone(o): (217) 244-2007                         Phone(r): (217) 359-4285