Component placement optimization in the brain

Malcolm Young m.p.young at
Thu Sep 5 17:07:52 EST 1996

This month's Trends in Neurosciences contains a letter to the Editor
>From Jack Scannell and me raising a number of problems with Dr
Christopher Cherniak's "Component placement optimization in the brain"
theory. The discussion of the issues we raise continues in a variety
of web pages all of which can be reached from

So far these issues haven't been discussed very widely, and we would
be very interested to know what people think.

Malcolm Young