Integrated Michaelis-Menten

Claus Lundegaard lundegaard at mermaid.molbio.ku.dk
Sun Apr 13 10:51:22 EST 1997

Thank you for the many suggestions, and sorry for expressing my problem
so badly. I just realised that my program vas able to fit with two
undependable constants, and i found it most convenient then, two
calculate the remaining substrate conc. to each timepoint. This makes it
possible to fit to the linearised form of the integrated M-M eq. in this
form:

P = Vm*t - Km * ln(So/S)

Claus.

 Claus Lundegaard	Center For Enzyme Research
 Soelvgade 83 H		1307 Koebenhavn K
 phone: (+45) 35 32 20 18    fax:   (+45) 35 32 20
40
 e-mail: mailto:lundegaard at mermaid.molbio.ku.dk
 www:	http://cef.molbio.ku.dk/~lunde/Claus.html