What is a Bioinformatician?

Dr S N Ojha ojha at vbharat.ernet.in
Sun Apr 13 10:51:40 EST 1997

=================================
May be I can help Mr Lou, because his and mine requirements are almost
complimentary. Please wriet the details of your requirements.

Dr S N Ojha				Residence:
Visva-Bharati Computer Centre		Abanpalli
Santiniketan 731 235			Santiniketan 731 235
West Bengal, India			Voice: +91 3463 52381
Voice:+91 3463 52751
Fax: +91 3463 52672
Telex: 203 201 RABI IN
e-mail: ojha at vbharat.ernet.in