ecological experiments ?

Julio Cesar Voltolini ib - biz 7575 jcvoltol at usp.br
Mon Apr 14 14:49:21 EST 1997

Dear colleagues, I starting some experiments with my undergraduates
students and I would like to use some basic statistics with them but...I
do not know what kind of software could be interesting. I am using
STATISTICA, SYSTAT and EXCEL but maybe there are another programs
designed for teach this kind of basic concepts.

Thank you in advance for any suggestion !!

						Voltolini

Prof. JULIO CESAR VOLTOLINI                       0. " .0
                                                 . o . o .
University of Taubate (UNITAU),                 ====\./====
Department of Biological Sciences,              . .m . m. .
Praca Marcelino Monteiro, 63                    . . . . . .-------------*
CEP 12030-010, Taubate, SP, Brazil.              .m. . .m.

Fax: 0055 12 2322947
Tel: 0055 12 232755 ext. 165 or 277
E-Mail: jcvoltol at spider.usp.br