US-NC- HEAD OF STRUCTURAL CHEMISTRY

Huntpharm huntpharm at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 20:18:09 EST 1997

I am looking for a PhD Scientist to be the Head of the Department of
Structural Chemistry. The candidate will have a strong background in
either X-Ray Crystallography or Computational Chemistry .  As the person
in this visionary role, you will be responsible for leading a group of
sixteen scientists and growing.  You should possess a PhD with 5+ years
experience and strong publication record. We are a leading pharmaceutical
company with research facilities in North Carolina and can provide
excellent benefits (health insurance, dental, and vision plan, bonus
program, paid vactation and more). Excellent compensation package. A high
impact, high profile position with excellent opportunity for advancement.
Please contact Scott Shanes by phone at 609-584-8733 Ext. 218, fax CV and
cover letter to 609-584-9575 or E-Mail to sis at diedremoire.com