Hydropathy plot software wanted

Oliver S. DePeyer O.S.DePeyer at reading.ac.uk
Sat Feb 1 14:55:37 EST 1997

Hello, I need a hydropathy plot program to carry out analysis of the
sequence of a transmembrane protein - but I need something special!
I need to take account of postranslational modifications such as
deamidation, racemerisation, phosphorylation, glycation & Calmodulin
binding.
Two package already suggested to me are pSAAM and MSEQ. However, these
packages either do not do all I want, or else I have not been able to
obtain access to them.

So, any other suggestions or advice? Please email
and let me know!

Oliver de Peyer
Wolfson Laboratory
School of AMS(WING)