Metabolic modeling

Jeffrey Taylor jeff at
Sat Jan 18 14:38:16 EST 1997

	I've got a poster on my wall that illustrates many of the major
metabolic pathways such as the citric acid cycle, pentose pathway, urea
cycle, etc.  It seems that there is a simulation waiting for me to code
it in there somewhere and I'd like to hear from anyone who is working on
such a project.

Jeff Taylor

Jeffrey S. Taylor			        Molecular Modeling
The Wistar Institute and			Software development
The University of Pennsylvania			Molecular Biology
Philadelphia, PA 19104          E-Mail    Jeff at
(215) 898-2202			WWW