plasmid drawing w95

Markus Fischer markus3.fischer at stud.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Jul 7 12:23:29 EST 1997

Bernd Weil wrote:

> Hello,
>
> does anybody know about a shareware-plasmid drawing program under Win/win95?
> good luck!
>
> Bernd

I personally use Excel's Ring Chart type (don't know if this
is the correct terminology used in the English version). By
entering the length of each fragment the plasmid consists of
you get a good plasmid "skeleton". Then I import the whole
chart in CorelDraw and add the text. CorelDraw allows for
shaping the text in order to fit it into the plasmid itself -
Excel only allows text next to the fragments.

Markus