Spectral analysis: help

Mauro Casaroli MD2725 at mclink.it
Sun Mar 16 23:23:18 EST 1997

Hi.
I have to realize a continous real-time spectral analysis
of an acoustic signal; therefore before I have to digitize
the input signal, with the best quality consented, that is
44 KHertz of sample and afterwards executing analysis of spectre
of frequences. The input signal have a range of frequence between
1.000 Hertz and 12.000 Hertz about.
How can I do ?
The fast Fourier transform (FFT) it lets see the various
frequences like if were single components and I think that it
is suitable instrument to my aim. Right ?
As I want to do the everything in Windows environment,
utilizing Visual Basic 4.0, does anyone it know if exists
anything of utilizable at this end for VB ?
For example, control already ready, libraries....

Thank you in advance.
MAC  (8-)

MD2725 at MCLINK.IT