Large scale expression studies - vascular smooth muscle

Bob Phair rphair at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 6 18:54:53 EST 1997

I am a cell physiologist / theoretician interested in computational
approaches to functional genomics in vascular smooth muscle cells. I'm
looking for partners who are measuring the dynamics of protein and/or
mRNA concentration simultaneously for a large =A0number of genes and gene
products. I want to explore the possibility of providing the data
analysis and modeling skills for a large-scale expression project such
as this. Thanks.

Robert D. Phair, Ph.D.  rphair at ix.netcom.com
BioInformatics Services  http://www.webcom.com/rphair
Partnering and Outsourcing for Computational Biology