Looking for Educational Software !

Steve Thompson stevet at wsu.edu
Thu May 29 15:57:16 EST 1997

In Article <boullon.25.0008A23D at fcu.um.es>, boullon at fcu.um.es (Jos Villalan)
wrote:
>I am trying to obtain a list for different free, share and pay-ware
>software for teaching Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
>Does anybody know any address were to get such a list ?.
>Many thanks in advance.
>
>Jose Villalain
>boullon at fcu.um.es

Hi all -

See our web pages on instructional and education efforts in this area:

                    http://www.vadms.wsu.edu/

                                            Good luck - Steve

                                Steven M. Thompson
              Consultant in Molecular Genetics and Sequence Analysis
        Visualization, Analysis & Design in the Molecular Sciences (VADMS)
             Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164-4660, USA
                  AT&Tnet:  (509) 335-3179  FAX:  (509) 335-9688
                    INTERnet:  thompson at ribozyme.vadms.wsu.edu