Software for markov chains ??

Hans-Christian Waldmann waldmann at psycho3.psychologie.uni-bremen.de
Mon Sep 15 01:23:02 EST 1997

We are desperately looking for software that can analyze markov chains
simultaneously.

The data consist of two discrete time series (parallel in time and equally
spaced) coding presence/absence of specific behavior in mother / child du-
ring video-taped therapy sessions. We are particuliarly interested in
whether there is contingency in certain behaviors (mother to child) and
whether certain transitions recur, absorb or fade, etc. etc.

If you have sucessesfully faced problems of this kind or know of someone
else who has, _please_ let us know.

thanks !

    message by        Dr. Hans-Christian Waldmann, Dipl.Psych.

    Private mail 1           :  thinklab at alf.zfn.uni-bremen.de
    Private mail 2           :  waldmann at psycho3.psychologie.uni-bremen.de
    Statistical consulting   :  methoden at psycho3.psychologie.uni-bremen.de

                                http://alf.zfn.uni-bremen.de/~thinklab