UPDATE: Bioinformation Search Center 4.0

Gerald Loeffler loeffler at bender.co.at
Thu Feb 12 15:49:31 EST 1998

di just I get this error message when "giving this baby a try"?!:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /~mxu/cgi-bin/thesis/bi.cgi on this
server.

Gerald Loeffler - Bioinformatics Scientist
Boehringer Ingelheim Vienna (aka: Bender Wien)
Email: loeffler at bender.co.at
Phone: +43 1 80105 634 and +43 676 3289588
Fax:   +43 1 8041540
Smail: Dr. Boehringer-Gasse 5-11, A-1121 Vienna, Austria

Email: loeffler at bender.co.at