tool/code for superimposing structure on an alignment?

Ellis Golub ellis at vesicle.dental.upenn.edu
Thu Jul 16 22:54:13 EST 1998

Try Profit:

        The ultimate protein least squares fitting program!

      To access the ProFit download page, point your browser at
           http://www.biochem.ucl.ac.uk/~martin/swreg.html

Ellis Golub

--
Ellis Golub                  Phone: (215) 898-4629
Biochemistry Department      FAX:   (215) 898-3695
University of Pennsylvania   ellis at biochem.dental.upenn.edu
School of Dental Medicine
4001 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6003