Computer for sequence analysis

Wing Tam ilovey2 at netvigator.com
Tue Oct 20 13:36:42 EST 1998

I'm currently using two kind of systems, an O/S and window95, both running a
program call ALF Sequencer from Pharmacia. The Windows95 uses PII 266 with a
relative standard graphic card. It's connected to the internet ,then the sequence
can be sent to BLAST search. The windows95 platform is easy to use, user friendly
and lots of help.