Tying to develop a Computer Model of a Biological Neural Network

R. Storm rstorm at best.ms.philips.com
Tue Sep 22 21:58:11 EST 1998

I’m very much fascinated by biological Neural Networks. But because I’m
a computer scientist, and not a biological or medical, I don’t know a
great deal of the biological aspects of Neural Networks. I’ve made a very
simplified requirement specification of a computer model for Neural
Networks.
I would like to ask someone to take a look at it (form a biological point
of view), and tell me what else I need to know, or what’s wrong in it.
Any other comments are welcome…
Thanks, Ray