School on proteomics

BoSS'99 school at biocomp.unibo.it
Thu Jul 8 17:14:00 EST 1999

        BOSS '99 - 2nd BOLOGNA SUMMER SCHOOL on Biotechnology

          PROTEIN SEQUENCE ANALYSIS IN THE GENOMIC ERA
              10-16 October 1999 - Bologna (Italy)

        Main topics will be: data mining and retrieval, protein sequence

        analysis, protein structure prediction and functional genomics.
        Round table discussions will focus on "hot" topics of proteomics

        at the end of the millennium.

TEACHERS:
        Miguel A. Andrade - EMBL, Heidelberg DE
        Rolf Apweiler - EBI, Hinxton UK
        Pierre Baldi - Net-ID, Caltech, Pasadena USA
        Geoff Barton - EBI, Hinxton UK
        Soren Brunak - Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby DK
        Georg Casari  - LION bioscience AG, Heidelberg DE
        Rita Casadio  - CIRB, Bologna IT
        Mario Compiani - CIRB, Bologna IT
        Piero Fariselli - CIRB, Bologna IT
        David Jones - University of Warwick, Coventry UK
        Beate Marx - EBI, Hinxton UK
        Burkhard Rost - Columbia University, New York USA
        Michael Sternberg - Imperial Cancer Research Fund, London UK

APPLICATION should be submitted by e-mail to:

      e-mail: school at biocomp.unibo.it

You will be notified by e-mail of acceptance.
Maximum number of participants is limited to 30 students.
Deadline for application is  August 20/1999
Registration will be paid upon acceptance with modalities to be
specified.

More information can be found on the BOSS99 Web page at:

      http://www.biocomp.unibo.it/school

SCHOOL CHAIRS:
      L. Masotti (CIRB) and R. Casadio (CIRB)
Scientific Committee:
      R. Apweiler, S. Brunak, B. Rost, R. Casadio, A. Valencia
Organizing Committee:
      M. Compiani (CIRB), P. Fariselli (CIRB), E. Rossi (CINECA), G
Maino (ENEA)
Local Committee:
      PL. Martelli (CIRB), I. Jacoboni (CIRB), I. Rossi (CIRB).

ORGANIZING SECRETARY

      CIRB - c/o Dept. of Biology, University of Bologna
      via Irnerio 42, I-40126 Bologna (Italy)
      tel: (+39) 051 354005 fax: (+39) 051 242576
      e-mail: school at biocomp.unibo.it