Mathematical Modeling in Nutrition

Posting posting at cde.psu.edu
Fri Jul 9 18:16:38 EST 1999

Dear list owner or human administrator:

We believe that  you will find the following information of interest to
your subscribers and are offering it for your consideration. It is our
goal to provide outreach education to interested individuals. Please let
us know if you plan to post this information to your Listserv.

If you have any suggestions or comments about how we can best meet the
needs of your group, or if you prefer that we remove your group from
future postings, we welcome your input.

Thank You.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Outreach Office of Marketing Communications
Internet Research Associate   The Pennsylvania State University
Tel: (814) 865-6585     Keller Building, Suite One
Fax: (814) 865-3343     University Park, PA  16802-1302
E-mail: posting at cde.psu.edu
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

POSTING:
Mathematical Modeling in Nutrition and the Health Sciences

July 30­August 1, 2000

The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel
State College, Pennsylvania, USA

Mathematical modeling, modeling software, and new experimental methods in
nutrition are gaining recognition as powerful research tools in the life
sciences, including nutrition. Since 1980, a group of mathematical
modelers in the applied sciences has met to share and exchange ideas and
approaches to the application of mathematical modeling methods to
nutrition and health science.

This conference, like its predecessors, offers exciting opportunities for
students, instructors, authors, researchers and consultants in areas
allied to mathematical modeling to meet, reunite, explore and exchange
ideas. The conference is planned to include the interest of modelers at
all levels of research experience. We cordially invite you to attend.

For more detailed information about this conference, please visit our web
site at:
            http://www.outreach.psu.edu/c&i/mathematicalmodeling

For More Information

about the program, contact:

Dr. Michael Green
Professor of Nutrition Science and Physiology
College of Health and Human Development
The Pennsylvania State University
126 Henderson Building South
University Park  PA  16802-6504
Phone: (814) 863-2914
Fax: (814) 863-6103
E-mail: mhg at psu.edu

Janet Novotny
Diet and Human Performance Laboratory
U.S.D.A., ARS
Building 308, BARC-E
Beltsville  MD  20705-2350
Phone: (301) 504-8263
Fax: (301) 504-9098
E-mail: jnovotny at asrr.arsusda.gov

about the conference, contact:

Janet Patterson, M.Ed.,
Senior Conference Planner
The Pennsylvania State University
225 The Penn Stater Conference Center Hotel
University Park  PA  16802-7005
Phone: (814) 863-5100
Fax: (814) 863-5190
E-mail: ConferenceInfo1 at cde.psu.edu

 To receive a brochure with registration materials, nationwide, call
1-800-PSU-TODAY (1-800-778-8632) or send us an e-mail with your name,
address, phone number, fax number, and Internet address to
<ConferenceInfo1 at cde.psu.edu>.  Please be sure to reference Mathematical
Modeling in all correspondence.

For information about all of Penn State¹s upcoming programs, visit our Web
site: http://www.outreach.psu.edu

This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the
diversity of its workforce.