Bioinformatics texts

Ari Kahn kahn at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Feb 8 20:36:41 EST 2000

ISBN 0-534-95262-3
ISBN 0-521-58519-8
ISBN 0-444-50204-1
Ari Kahn                                Office: 41-1-632-2769
Ph.D. Assistant                         Mobile: 41-79-661-6491
Institute for Scientific Computing
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology   http://cbrg.inf.ethz.ch
http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/kahn/
³A problem worthy of attack, shows it's worth by kicking back!²