Transcription Factor correlation with genes

Tania Broveak Hide taniab at
Fri Jul 14 15:46:10 EST 2000

The STACK database, available from the South African National Bioinformatics
Institute, provides all human ESTs from GenBank clustered by general tissue
types.  It is free for academics.

news:browns02-1307001348570001 at