Looking for a oligo database personal manager software

Julien Grassot grassot at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Jul 27 18:09:49 EST 2000

Hello,
I'm a french student who is looking for a speciale kind of software. This software needs to manage our particuliar oligonucleotide database. He needs to retrieve on a sequence we give the list of our nucleotide who match this sequence.
For example we put a sequence and he search on the oligo database who match a particular region in the sequence that we have given.
Simple, but I haven't foud such a software like this!
Someone can help me ?

Please write me at 'grassot at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr'

PS : if it is not the good forum can you give me a good adress to ask this question!

---