Looking for a oligo database personal manager software

S.W. Rasmussen swr at crc.dk
Mon Jul 31 21:12:22 EST 2000

DNATools includes a facility for automatically converting/combining
primer(oligo) sequences (many thousands) into a search data file (similar to
a restriction enzyme file). This data file can then be used to search
sequences for matcing primers/oligos sites.

You can download a free copy at the DNATools website.

Dr. scient. Soeren W. Rasmussen
Carlsberg Laboratory, Dept. of Yeast Genetics
10 Gl. Carlsbergvej, DK-2500, Copenhagen
phone:  +45 3327 5230   mail:  swr at crc.dk

DNATools sequencing software:

"Julien Grassot" <grassot at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr> wrote in message
news:200007271402.QAA03860 at cgmc1.univ-lyon1.fr...
> Hello,
> I'm a french student who is looking for a speciale kind of software. This
software needs to manage our particuliar oligonucleotide database. He needs
to retrieve on a sequence we give the list of our nucleotide who match this
> For example we put a sequence and he search on the oligo database who
match a particular region in the sequence that we have given.