Announce: VMD 1.6 Released

John Stone johns at ks.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 13 02:50:18 EST 2001

Hi Mark,
  The problem with RedHat 7.0 is likely a lack of patches on your
system.  RedHat fixed a bunch of problems after the release, which
you can easily put onto your machine by running their
"RedHat Update Agent"....  I'm running RedHat 7.0 on my laptop and
VMD 1.6 works fine on it (after running their update agent).

Let us know if you need more help with this,

  John Stone
  vmd at ks.uiuc.edu

Email: johns at ks.uiuc.edu                 Phone: 217-244-3349