Biology vs Comp Sci? (soon-to-be student asking!)

Eleni Koutso ekoutso at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 16 13:04:25 EST 2001

Marie,

May I suggest that you make your desicion based on what you REALLY like.
The rest (jobs, money, etc.) will come if you do what you really want/enjoy
to do.
Don't make it one more materialistic question, it's about what you'll be
doing for a living for the rest of your life. Better choose something you
enjoy. You enjoy Biology? Go for it.
No CS person enjoys the money if they don't like what they're spending their
time on.

eleni

news:4a8edd7c.0106221631.385829bc at posting.google.com...