Biology vs Comp Sci? (soon-to-be student asking!)

Marie B marie_coma at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:37:44 EST 2001

hi,
I am going to start university soon enough and I would like to get
some information ... probably only grad students could answer.

What are the employement availabilties for newly graduating biology
students (bachelor level)?  I imagine it's nowhere near what Comp Sci
students get ...

how about job type (lab, field, teaching) for biology students ... how
is that? and starting salaries?

If anyone can give me inside information about this I would GREATLY
appreciate it.  It's difficult to decide for something so important
with so little info!

thanks!

M.

PS: if you prefer email than posting try me at: marie_coma at hotmail.com