Biophysics grad school

Ilana Witten iwitten at Princeton.EDU
Mon Mar 26 21:15:47 EST 2001

    I am an undergraduate physics major at Princeton, earning a
Biophysics Certificate.  I would like to go to grad school in
biophysics, but I have no idea which programs are strongest.  I am
interested in nearly every field of quantitative biology, except perhaps
crystallography (no offense intended towards structural biologists).
Does anyone know of any rankings or other type of list that will help me
to make an informed decision about which biophysics grad school to
attend?
    Thanks.
Ilana Witten

---