Request for data and literature on modeling metabolism

Jerker Westin jwe at du.se
Tue May 22 23:35:46 EST 2001

Hi future colleagues

I am planning my graduate studies in medical informatics and I am looking
for resources on modeling metabolism and I would be interested in help with
the following:

1. Well known data (steady state concentrations and kinetic constants and
experimental datasets) on a well known system (such as glycolysis) to try
different modeling techniques on (black-box and white-box)

2. Information about previous work in the field, especially regarding

3. Contacts I should have, mailinglists I should join, courses I should
take, conferences I should attend

Thanks in advance

J. Westin, Dalarna University, Sweden