Can a binary geometric representation simmulate how the cells divide and organize?

Philip Lijnzaad lijnzaad at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 21:10:12 EST 2001

> [I] think I have stumbled across something that might be of interest. It's
> a simple symmetrical geometrical binary model that can do arithmetic,

Hi,

a very brief look made me think that your boolean model is fairly similar to
a data structure called quadtree (2D) or octree (3D), which is used in
computer graphics and spatial reasoning. You may want to look up Google or
data structure textbooks on this. I may well have missed things; my look was
very cursory. (Very nice pictures, btw!) Good luck,

                                                                      Philip
--
The mail transport agent is not liable for any coffee stains in this message