Bioinformatics degree questions.

Lori Superina lsuperin at student.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Apr 5 21:49:39 EST 2002

I'm currently an undergrad student at the University of Waterloo in Ontario,
Canada, candidate for their Bachelor of Computer Science, Bioinformatics
option.  If you feel like studying somewhere up north, we're a highly
reputed university in computer science.  The program offers a strong
background in Math and Comp Sci, in addition to courses in molecular biology
and bioinformatics.  I'm only in second year mind you, but if you're willing
to attend schools abroad, keep in mind there are a few that do offer bioinfo
at the undergrad level.  :)

http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/admin/curric/bioinfprop-0399.html
http://www.cs.uwaterloo.ca/undergrad/handbook/program/admission_CS-BioInf.ht
ml