SAB'02 registration is now LIVE!

Bridget Hallam bridget at dai.ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 12:53:01 EST 2002

Simulation of Adaptive Behavior, Edinburgh 2002

(From Animals to Animats 7)

We are pleased to announce that it is now possible to register for
SAB'02, Aug 4-9, Edinburgh UK, and to book accommodation. However, the
registration page will not activate until you have a site log-in. So,
if you don't have a log-in already, do that first, your password will be
automatically emailed to you.

http://www.isab.org.uk/sab02/admin/

REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE until payment has been received -- please
read the notes!

It is also possible to join ISAB again! You can join both ISAB and ISAL
while registering for conference and/or workshops.

Grant details are not available yet -- if you'd like a grant please
register as normal (including paying) and write `grant requested' in the
`special needs' box. Any grant awarded to you will be given as a refund.
Most available grants are for students, but some are not tied.

We are looking forward to seeing you at SAB'02

Bridget Hallam
Programme Chair

 SAB'02 : From Animals to Animats     4-11 August, 2002,  Edinburgh, UK
 http://www.isab.org.uk/sab02